The cost of IVF in Kenya starts from USD 5000, and you can have several packages for it from the best IVF centre. It will include stimulation, egg/sperm retrieval, fertilization, and implantation. Various packages have different IVF costs based on infertility conditions and approaches. IVF cost depends on various factors that affect patients age and processes that can use during the treatment. You will have the cheapest IVF cost in Kenya than in well-developed countries.
Why IVF in Kenya is the best?
Kenya is the best place for IVF and other infertility treatments than in developed countries. If you compare the cost of IVF in Kenya to industrialized countries, it is highly reasonable. The IVF Kenya success rate is high in providing better conception results because you will find many top centres.
The cheapest IVF cost in Kenya does not impact patients’ budgets and provides chances to many people. It attracts people from different top countries for IVF treatment. The best centre in Kenya has top services with up-to-date technologies. With IVF, you can have other approaches that treat various issues.
IVF can assist various infertility conditions of men and women. You can conceive with a biological child while facing several issues. The eggs and sperm issues can solve with donor assistance in IVF. Experts recommend IVF in severe problems that influencing partners for many years. You can conceive thanks to IVF, in the following factors:-
- The female has poor eggs quality and quantity and faces many failures
- Women with blockage or damaged fallopian tubes
- Uterus or ovaries related issues that impact the pregnancy
- The male has poor sperm health, motility, and abnormality
- Partners facing unexplained infertility for many years
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) fails to provide the results
- Have a high risk of transmitting an inherited disorder into the child
How does IVF in Kenya process?
The IVF process performs by an expert that requires some invasive steps. It involves fertilizing the healthy sperm and eggs of partners in a laboratory.
Many alternative ways can improve treatment outcomes and help with specific concerns. Several steps will make use of cutting-edge technology and cutting-edge methods. As with many other options, your IVF process will depend on the infertile status of your partners. It will accomplish the following steps:-
- Evaluation: It will perform by your expert at the beginning of IVF treatment. It will include several screenings of partners checking the health, infertility conditions, and disorders. The expert will perform some blood testing, ultrasound, and physical analysis.
- Stimulation: It will process with the fertility medicines prescribed by your expert. It works on the body hormones and tends to release more than one egg at a time and with maturity. Your ovaries will promote with it and produce healthy mature eggs for IVF treatment. It will release into the uterus with a hormonal injection.
- Retrieval: Your expert will perform it after releasing the eggs into the female uterus. A catheter will use in the process that will insert into the uterus by your expert through the vagina. It will have a light and a camera to focus inside the uterus. Your expert will insert a needle inside and collect the eggs from follicles. The male sperm will collect through the male partner and prepare in the lab.
- Mixing: It will perform by putting both gametes together on a Petri plate. Healthy swimming sperm will combine with the eggs that connect to the outer layer and enter the cytoplasm by your expert. It will inseminate with eggs and divide into cells. The proper fertilization will take place after some days.
- Transfer: Your fertilized eggs will grow in the lab for some days till it meets the blastocyst stage. The expert will observe the development of all embryos to select healthily. The catheter will again insert into the female uterus and embryos.
- Pregnancy: It will confirm after the two weeks of the embryo implantation inside the uterus.
What cost does Kenya have for IVF treatment?
You will find the highly affordable cost of IVF in Kenya than in developed nations. The developed countries near Kenya have high IVF treatment costs that many patients cannot afford. It entails many steps that accomplish with the help of specialists and cutting-edge technology. The total IVF prices in Kenya will include stimulation, egg/sperm retrieval, fertilization, and implantation. Other blood work, ultrasound, and pregnancy tests will do not include in the given charges.
Your infertility condition will decide the IVF cost in Kenya. Many people have issues that necessitate other IVF procedures to achieve successful results. The cost of IVF in Kenya starts from USD 5000, and you can have several packages for it from the best IVF centre. It will affect various factors that increase the IVF cost as infertility condition different processes (ICSI, IMSI, SSR, TESA/PESA, donor gametes Etc).
Why select the best IVF centre in Kenya?
The KENYA IVF is a well-known place for IVF treatment in Kenya. It has top approaches that perform with the latest technologies and advanced methodology. The best IVF Centre in Nairobi will provide you with highly experienced and certified experts. Their medical team for IVF and other infertility treatments has top skills that handle patients gently.
You will find many Low-cost IVF Clinics in Kenya but, only a few have the best procedure. Kenya IVF provides top-notch facilities that make the process more comfortable for partners. You can have various approaches such as the egg, sperm donor, ICSI, assisted hatching at a fair price. It will provide better packages for IVF treatment that will make the cost most affordable for patients.
Many partners have selected KENYA IVF for their fair IVF as it performs treatments with high transparency in the process and cost. They follow all norms regarding COVID-19 and provide treatments with all precaution and prevention.