There may be some of the requirements for the Surrogates that must be suitable for the woman to become the surrogate mother in Kenya and in anywhere within the world have the same requirements for the surrogates as per countrywide and in any state or city of the country across the globe as the process and requirements must be same and is not fluctuated in any other format.
The basic requirements to be fulfilled in order to become the Surrogate mother of the healthy baby in Kenya, for this the interested woman must follow the under mentioned points.
- The surrogates should be of any complexion is not the matter as the eggs of the surrogates are not used in getting the treatment to be completed.
- The most basic is that the woman who is applied for becoming surrogate must be married and have the baby of her own.
- She must be falling within the reproductive age as the age limit to be prescribed for surrogate mother is within 35 years or may be less than that age limit.
- Lining of the ultrasounds must be of updated quality which is required for conceiving a baby in her womb.
- The woman’s womb should be physically fit and fine to carry the healthy baby within.
- The woman is free from the genetically relative diseases and is not facing any disorders relative to the same.
- All the Blood tests are normal.
- HIV is negative and she must be from HIV relative diseases.
- She must be a non smoker, not consuming alcohol and must be free from drugs.
The surrogates must be accomplished within the better surroundings and the environment which is fit for her and most suitable for her as the woman must be living in the place which is free from smoking and for this sometimes the intended parents provides the suitable flat to the surrogate mother to live in and the baby should get all the required stuff in an efficient manner and the motive behind it is to make the surrogate to inhale in non polluted environment during the pregnancy procedure of her.
Surrogacy process followed by the Surrogates
The surrogate must be gone through the Surrogacy process as the surrogate must carry the child of the intended parents and is only gone through the process and for such a process she is getting a hefty amount which is to be payable by the couples too in case the intended parents are satisfied with the services she is prevailing and for the services she is wisely prevailing she is also getting the additional amount from the agencies and the clinics she is hiring by.
For that she is given proper training for the services by the agencies and also once the procedure done regarding the services like the services she is giving, as in simple terms once the delivery is done than the Surrogate mother must hand over the child to the intended parents and for that she is given remuneration and all the terms and conditions should be mentioned within the contract which is to be duly signed by both the parties as the parties once be mutually agreed up on the terms and conditions only than the parties should sign the contract therewith.
The parties who are creating a relationship building as for the outcome in the form of baby that the parties who are involved in the process and within which the Agreement is to be signed by the mutual agreement and all the relative conditioning to be followed up on. The parties are:-
- Intended father of the baby
- Intended mother of the baby
- Surrogate mother of the baby
- In case the donor’s eggs are used than she is also involved within the process
- In case the donor’s sperms are used than she is also involved in the same process