In Kenya, what is the difference between IVF and test tube babies?
“Test tube baby” is the non-medical term that means baby birth in a test tube. IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the medical term for the test tube and fertilization of partner gametes. IVF and test-tube babies have no difference because they are the same processes for becoming parents successfully in different infertility conditions. Infertility-affected partners’ eggs and sperm fertilize outside the body. It works with experienced supervision and cutting-edge technology. IVF can help with various difficulties relating to the couple’s infertility.
IVF, or test tube baby treatment in kenya, is the best process at an affordable price. The IVF cost kenya is highly reasonable and suitable for patients’ pockets than in developed countries. Kenya is the central location for many people to have these treatments at fair prices. The western developed countries have high IVF costs that burn people’s pockets. The cost of test tube baby in kenya is much lower than in these nations. The KENYA IVF is the best centre in Kenya and helps with various approaches and procedures needed for better treatment. They have advanced technologies and top-notch services provided to their patients during treatments.
Is IVF and test tube baby treatment assisted in different conditions?
No, IVF and test-tube babies do not have any difference because both are the same. Your expert will recommend IVF or test tube baby treatment for many infertility conditions to manage problems and conceive a healthy child. It helps partners conceive a healthy, biological child successfully. Both treatments recommend for the following infertility problems in partners:
- The female partner has irregular menstruation or periods that can cause no ovulation because the ovaries do not produce healthy eggs. The uterine lining does not prepare to release them from the body as with periods.
- The male partner has sperm issues like no sperm count, poor quality, motility, and morphology.
- The presence of an inherited disorder in any partner causes miscarriage or transmission to the child, affecting the child’s health.
- Women’s several uterine lining problems like fibroids or polyps will affect the fertilized eggs’ implantation inside the uterus.
- Endometriosis problems in the female reproductive system cause uterine-like growth to develop on other reproductive parts. It causes severe female infertility and affects function.
- A woman’s tubal function is abnormal, as is any blockage or damage present inside the fallopian tubes. It affects the sperm and eggs travelling from the uterus to the ovaries.
Do IVF and test tube baby treatments have different processes?
The IVF and test tube baby processes have no difference in Kenya because they are both the same process. It performs with the eggs and sperm of partners that it fertilizes in the lab. Different approaches and methods can use in IVF treatment for better pregnancy results. The best test tube baby clinic in kenya performs treatment with advanced technologies and the guidance of experienced experts. The following is the step-by-step process of IVF treatment in Kenya:
- Various tests will perform by your fertility expert to start the treatment process. It will involve ovarian reversal testing to check for the ovaries’ function and reaction to the fertility medicines. The male partner’s semen sample will analyze to determine healthy sperm presence. Some ultrasound and blood tests will include in the process.
- For ovulation induction, your expert will use hormonal and fertility medicines. It helps in increasing egg production and maturity through the ovaries. It will release and travel into the uterus with the hormonal injection.
- Egg retrieval: The fertility expert can use anaesthesia for the unconsciousness of the female partner. With transvaginal ultrasound, a catheter will insert inside the female uterus that locates the eggs. A sharp needle will collect the eggs from the follicles into the uterus and gather them outside. The professional will take the male partner’s sperm to wash in the lab and distinguish the healthy quality.
- Insemination: The retrieved eggs and collected sperm will mix in the lab by your expert on a Petri dish. They will fertilize each other and develop into cells in some days. After three to five days, it will grow into fertilized eggs, and your expert will observe its development.
- Transfer: The highly fertilized eggs will select by the expert to send into the female womb. It will place on the catheter and insert into the uterus through the vagina. The implantation will perform by your expert using transvaginal ultrasound. A blood test will accomplish two weeks after the implantation to confirm the pregnancy.
What are the risks involved in IVF in Kenya?
IVF can have multiple risks that depend on patients’ infertility and health conditions. Your expert will recommend other approaches and processes for successful results. If you have other problems, your IVF treatment has a lower chance of providing results and can lead to the following issues:
- IVF involves multiple pregnancies because more than one fertilized egg implants inside the female uterus. With uterine stimulation and observation, your expert can control the risk.
- It uses fertility medicines that lead to OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome). It causes the stoppage of the IVF process in the middle and affects the female reproductive system.
- You have a high age, so the chances of miscarriage in IVF treatment are more.
- IVF has a few possibilities of ectopic pregnancy. The pregnancy occurs outside the uterine lining or in other parts.
Do they have different costs in Kenya?
The IVF or test tube baby price in kenya is similar because the process has no difference. IVF cost kenya is much more reasonable than in western developed countries.
The cost of treatment varies by patient and will determine by various factors. The female partner has advanced age, different infertility issues or other health conditions can increase the IVF cost.
The cost of test tube baby in kenya ranges from USD 5000. It involves eggs and sperm fertilization, embryo culture, and implantation into the uterus. The advanced IVF cycle in the centre is a little bit higher. The following are the different treatment costs in the best test tube baby clinic in Kenya:
|IVF with Mediciens||$5,500|
|IVF with ICSI||$5,606|
|IVF with PGD||$8,000|
|IVF with FET||$7,000|
Where do you have the best treatment processes in Kenya?
KENYA IVF is the best IVF centre in nairobi. It has advanced procedures and technologies that provide a high success rate for the treatment. You can have packages for different treatments at affordable costs in Kenya. It has a high ivf kenya success rate of 70 to 80% with the latest techniques and processes.