The infertility may be present in any of the partner as may be present in the male partner of the couple or may be the female partner of the couple and due to that the couple is being considered as infertile.
And the infertility may be present in any of the relative form and the factors must be depending up on such possessions that are indeterminable with such perspective to be completed and also proposed for the acquired and the definite results as it should be adored in the most prominent format that the results should be obtained in an accomplished format. Infertility can be better resolved through the treatment of IVF as a part of artificial insemination technique for processing the best results.
As the infertility in males can be defined by their fertility experts and in case the couple is facing the issues of infertility due to the male partner as the male infertility may be present in the males that may be determined as because the male partner is not producing qualitative and the quantitative sperms which may certainly lead him towards infertility than the fertility experts prescribe them the infertility treatment of males in the form of-
- IVF treatment using sperm donor’s sperms
- ICSI treatment for removing infertility present in the male partner
- IUI treatment for removing issues of infertility from the male’s body
- PICSI treatment for the removal of infertility in the male partner
- PESA treatment for the removal of infertility
- TESA treatment for the removal of infertility in the male partner
- MESA treatment for the removal of infertility issues
- TESE treatment which is an effective treatment that helps in removing the issues of infertility
- PESE treatment for the removal of infertility in the body of the male partner
In case the female partner is facing the issues of infertility than the treatment should be done in an accomplished manner than the couple should be advised by their fertility experts to do the treatment for the removal of infertility that the infertility should be removed up to the larger extent that the infertility must be defined according to the prompt manner that the infertility should be deprived out of the female partner and also becomes helpful in finding the ways out to determine the treatment to be done in an assertive form that the infertility of females may be removed with the help of the treatment of-
- IVF using donor’s eggs in order to remove the issues of infertility present within the female partner.
- Surrogacy treatment in case the female partner in the couple is infertile due to the size of the uterus and is unable to carry the baby in her womb.
- In case the female partner in the couple is facing the issues of infertility due to the regular miscarriages to be identified in the female partner by the fertility experts than in such a case the fertility experts should prescribe such females about the Surrogacy treatments.
The female partner in the couple is facing the issues of infertility as the female partner is facing the issues of infertility because of the following factors like-
- Blockage found in the fallopian tubes of the female partner.
- Damage found in the fallopian tubes of the female partner due to that she is facing the issues of infertility.
- In case the size of the uterus of the female partner is so small to carry a child in her womb.
- In case the female partner is facing the issues with the regular miscarriages as the female partner is not able to carry the baby in her womb and due to that she is facing regular miscarriages.
There are numerous other issues that are relative with such infertility relative factors that the infertility should be depending upon the factors that may certainly becomes the cause of infertility in the female body that can contribute towards the female infertility relative factors that may ascertains the relative acquisitions with the female infertility.
In case the couple is facing the issues of infertility through any of the factors or may be the issues relative with any partner whether the male partner or the female partner should face such issues of infertility that may certainly leads towards the infertility and the infertility can be removed using the treatment procedure as described hereunder:-
- In case the couple is facing the issues of infertility due to the male partner than the most prominent treatment in such context is the treatment of IVF that is to be done using the sperm donor’s sperms and the eggs of the intended mother in order to obtain the most determinable results in such context.
- In case the couple is facing the issues of infertility due to the female partner than the most desirable treatment in such an aspect is the treatment of IVF as IVF treatment is to be associated with the fertilization of components (eggs and the sperms) so that is to be done with the eggs of the egg donor and is to be mixed with the sperms of the intended father so as to attain the IVF treatment in an accomplished form.
Now let us discuss the treatment of IVF in the detailed format through various steps-
- Step 1- Eggs retrieval process
The eggs of the female partner is being extracted out of the female partner’s body that the eggs are being stimulated with injections and medications that the eggs are to be present per cycle 1 to 2 eggs but after taking proper stimulations and injections the eggs are retrieved per cycle is 14 to 20 qualitative eggs that should be extracted out of the female’s body.
The eggs should be of the sound quality and quantity that the eggs should be enough for further completion of the fertilization procedure that the eggs should contribute towards the formation of embryos of the sound quality.
- Sperms extraction process
In case of the sperms as the sperms should be extracted out of the male partner’s body for further completion of the combination of the components that the sperms should be retrieved out of the body and the sperms should be contributed wisely in the completion of the procedure that is being relative with the artificial inseminations to be contributed towards the upwards scale that the couple should achieve the desirable results while contribution towards the same. Once the sperms extracted out of the male’s body it will be taken in the laboratory dish to be mixed well in the dish with the eggs and the fertilization through artificial inseminations to be done in an effective way.
- Step 3 – Fertilization process
Another step in such a procedure is the fertilization method that the fertilization should be done in an efficient way that may entails that the fertilization should be completed in an effective form that both of the components should be present in the laboratory dish to make the fertilization procedure to be completed in an efficient format so as to attain the embryos.
- Step 4 – Embryos growth, development and transferring process
Once the fertilization process is being completed than the embryos should be formed and also the embryos should be grows and develops in the manner that may procure the development and the embryos may further develops within the manner that ascertains the most prominent growth that is obtained after 5 days as 5th day embryos are well matured to be transferred to the female’s uterus that the female transfer such embryos for the other relative procedure to be completed.
- Step 5 – Pregnancy test process
After all the above test is being done than the pregnancy should be achieved through the artificial insemination procedure should be tested by the female partner’s fertility experts after conducting the ultrasound procedure to be done in an effective form that in case the pregnancy test result is positive, pregnancy is achieved and also the treatment is positively obtained but in case the pregnancy is not achieved than the pregnancy results are negative and the treatment defines negative results by using the artificial insemination technique.
As the pregnancy test process is to be done in the similar manner that the pregnancy should be checked by the ultrasound test and then the test to be conducted in the varied form that defines the result in the positive or in negative prospective once the pregnancy test should be done.